Friday, April 28, 2006

Mistress of The Web

First allow me to apologize for my long absence. Tracking down the minions of darkness and exposing their foul nature online is tiring business and I required a small break. But now that I'm back ... Let's get down to today's particularly putrid post.

I submit for your revulsion one "Monica Kuebler" ... Assistant Editor and Webmistress for THE RUE MORGUE . Tell me ... does that seemingly innocent exterior and youthful countenance fool anyone? I thought not. You Ghouls and Banes are too wickedly wise to fall for such an obvious deception. Weave you webs as you will, Ms. Kuebler. We who have our eyes turned toward the darkness recognize you as one of our own.



Until next time ... be afraid ... be very afraid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the woman in the knife's reflection! Definately a good piece and I can tell you worked hard on it!

October 30, 2009 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home