Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I love the smell of BLOOD in the morning ... It smells like ... Victory.

Some things in life (and unlife) are simply meant to be. Certain elements combine to create a union that is greater than the sum of it's parts. These are simple truths.

Take the case of todays transmorgueification as an example. I have always held the opinion that the undead are seriously underestimated by our nation's military as weapons of mass destruction. What better match is there in this chaotic world than vampires and war? Well it seems I am not the only who feels that way. Whilst attending a recent ceremony I managed to capture this image ...



Good thing I was ready. Cocky bastard started to go mist just as I spotted him.

This foul minion of the night goes by the name "Lethaldread" and can be found lurking in the deepest shadows of THE RUE MORGUE .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty sweet, but some of the pictures look photoshopped. Make it look real! Take more time on the little details and really make them pop!

October 30, 2009 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home