Monday, March 06, 2006

A Wolf in Wolf's Clothing

How do I do it? What is my secret? How do I know which random person I come across is merely a misguided mortal and which is a creature of darkness? Well it's usually not easy, readers. All "homo nocturnus" have the ability to "blend in" to some degree. It has been my experience that Nosferatu and Lycanthropes are the best at hiding their true nature ... but even zombies, ghouls, and wraiths can manage so long as they "stick to the shadows". The spawn of the Elder Gods are another matter entirely and generally speaking must go to great lengths to "cover their family history". But none of this is really important.

In today's case, however it was quite easy. Take a look at our friend "RaoulDuke" here (another denizen of the infamous RUE MORGUE).



It seems our fine, furry friend forgot to wash up after his last meal. As soon as I saw that trace of "sauce" on the side of his face, I knew I was on the trail of another fiend. And as it turns out ... I was right.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most amazingly, you've restored my hairline! :P

March 06, 2006 7:05 PM  
Blogger Jeff Spangler said...

LOL ... dude your hailrine is fine. If anything I would say that your "darkside's" hairline is a bit on the looooooooooow side.

March 06, 2006 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home