Thursday, March 02, 2006

Beauty Is In the Eye of the Beholder

As the saying goes "Beauty is only skin deep". So true ... so true ... unless we are talking about one of the living dead. Then it's more a case of "mind over matter". Take the case of this very popular, very recognizable supermodel of Victoria's Secret fame. I always thought that she was just too beautiful to be a mere mortal. As it turns out I was right. Luckily my trusty aura-cam can see right through her hellborn illusions. See for yourself ...



Now, I'm not saying I would turn down a goodnight kiss ... but I would definitely want to gargle with some holy water afterwards.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason, I still think she's sexy as hell (in a deliciously evil way, of course) in the picture on the right. LOL

Very nice work, man. Lovin' it.


James

March 06, 2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger Jeff Melo said...

Good lord. IMO that is the sexiest woman in the world right now so I can't tell you how cool I think this pic is. Great, great, great work.

Melo-from the Rue morgue.

March 09, 2006 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home