Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Greetings From Beyond the Grave

The idea for "Trans-morgue-ification" came from a PS war currently being waged on one of my favorite forums. The premises is simple ... send me a pick of you or a loved one and I will transform them into one of the undead (time permitting of course). I will not show the "before" photo unless you give me permission.

OK ... now that we know what we are here for let's look at some samples from the PS War I was talking about (just click on a pic to see the full size) ...











If you like what you see send me your picture and I will kill you (not literally of course) ... send the photo to admin@jeffspangler.net . A link can be found under "My Profile".

7 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

Its a bit weird but really creative.

February 28, 2006 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Idea Arc. Don't forget to mention that you can put their undead loved ones on a mug or t-shirt, or mousepad!

February 28, 2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff Spangler said...

Excellent idea Smokey ... sure your kids don't mind? Some people get very touchy about their pics being online.

March 01, 2006 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids don't mind in the slightest. They've all got an excellent sense of humour. Besides....I like the idea of people seeing them as "normal" and then seeing them after you've worked your magic.

March 01, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger N said...

Arc,
About freakin time!!! Glad you started blogging again. WB
N.

March 02, 2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Really cool Arc. Great talent!

March 03, 2006 1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your work was posted on a forum I run.. and I must say that it's amazing! Far superior to many of the photochop type works around lately.
Very very cool!!

March 09, 2006 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home